Creating flowers and creatures




Spring has arrived and I'm sooo in the mood for flowers!
My worktable was invaded by a whole lot of them. There was hardly room left for me :)

And of course my brushes had to paint even some more on every flowerless spot they could find.

Here's a looping and very short video of the making of:




In a smaller journal I illustrated these:




And on a big piece of watercolour paper I started this portrait.




When on ski holiday, I drew my version of the Easter bunny:




Wishing you a joyful spring!

xx Wen


4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful woman, dear Wen, and the adorable Easter bunny, too- Your portraits are gorgeous.
    And the flower pages ,so filled with spring colors, and joy, they are wonderful, each. So interesting to see the different layers, on your video, dear !!
    Hugs and love
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear friend :) Big hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful creations, I love the flowers, and it was so neat to see you making them. The portrait is just lovely!! Fun bunny too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Connie :)

      Delete